A trip to the southern tip of Greece’s mainland is always a joy, with its view of the blue Gulf of Laconia and wild beauty of Cape Maleas, as well as the traditional mountain villages of Vatika. Neapoli is located in front of a magical, sandy beach, where you can admire the view of the islands, Kythera and Elafonisos and the magnificent sunset.
In this beautiful landscape, you have the chance to make a trip to inner self, to discover your desires and needs and to reconnect with your soul and body. The goal of “Anima Travelling” is to offer you a place to relax and enjoy experiences you will remember forever.
The Program has duration of 12 days: from Monday until Friday of the 2nd week. The first and the last day (that is, the 1st Monday and the 2nd Friday) are dedicated fully to the transportation. The remaining 10 days are allocated to the activities of the Program as follows:
Arrival at Neapoli in Laconia
Tuesday until Friday
Body & Soul Experience Program 6 hours daily, 3 hours in the morning/ 3 hours in the afternoon
Each session lasts 1,5 hours
Saturday and Sunday
2 day trips to Archaeological Sites and Locations of Great Physical Beauty and Interest in the Area of Southeastern Laconia (Peloponnese)
(Indicatively: the Fortress of Monemvasia, Kastania Cave, Elafonisos, Petrified Forest)
Body & Soul Experience Program (The two days of the day trips, the Body and Soul Experience Programs will be slightly different)
Monday until Thursday
Body and Soul Experience Program 6 hours daily, 3 hours in the morning/ 3 hours in the afternoon
PROGRAM AVAILABILITY FOR 2018: APRIL 2 - AUGUST 5 & AUGUST 27 - OCTOBER 28
- Accommodation is ensured in Hotel Limira Mare in Neapoli, in modern rooms, which have been designed with comfort and elegance in mind, and the simple, comfortable furnishings reflect the region’s spirit of hospitality. Every room has its own balcony with views of the Laconian gulf and the islands of Elafonisos and Kythera. All rooms and suites have air conditioning, television, mini bar, telephone and a fully equipped bathroom.
It is worth mentioning that there is a Health Center in Neapoli.
There is a taxi service in the area.
- Accommodation in a room for four people: 1.280 Euro
- Accommodation in a room for three people: 1.400 Euro
- Accommodation in a room for two people: 1.500 Euro
- Accommodation in a single room: 1.650 Euro
The cost of participation includes the following:
- 3 hours daily (1,5 hours in the morning and 1,5 hours in the afternoon) sessions of group counselling and psychology, self-development and psychological uplift (Soul Experience)
- 3 hours daily (1,5 hours in the morning and 1,5 hours in the afternoon) a physical well-being program like Pilates or/and dance therapy or/and yoga (Body Experience)
- 11 nights at the Hotel Limira Mare
- Breakfast and dinner
- Transportation from Athens (Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos) to Neapoli and from Neapoli to Athens (Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos)
- Two day trips (Saturday & Sunday) to tourist attractions, archaeological sites and nearby destinations
- Escort responsible for organisation and safety issues throughout the whole Program
IN CASE THE RESERVATION IS ACCOMPANIED BY THE PAYMENT IN FULL OF THE PARTICIPATION COST 3 MONTHS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM, THERE WILL BE A DISCOUNT OF 10% OFFERED.
The nutrition includes 2 meals (breakfast and dinner).
Breakfast and dinner will be served at the hotel premises. All the products used are from local Greek cultivations and constitute the basis of a balanced Mediterranean diet.
It is worth mentioning that the land of Laconia is known since the ancient years for the variety of its herbs, the olive oil, its oranges, lemons, tomatoes and its dairy products coming from local farms.
The hotel restaurant can respond to the needs of Vegetarians, Lacto Vegetarians, Flexitarians (Pescetarians & Pollotarians), Vegans & Raw Vegans.
Tags: Nutrition, Gastronomy, Biological, Vegan, Vegetarians
- Responsible for Personal Development Program Soul Experience:
Eugenia Sarigiannidi — http://www.psy-counsellors.gr/
- Responsible for the Wellness Program (Body Experience): Nathalie Menegatou — http://www.thesecretplace.gr/
- Responsible for the accommodation and hospitality:
Tsalavouta Maria - http://www.limiramare.gr
 The two days of the day trips, the Body & Soul Experience Program will be slightly different.